Friday, July 23, 2010

July 23, 2010

Doing well, was busy today and didn't get all my meals and snacks in. Not having cravings, and finding that I feel great after eating, following the Diet Solution Program. Today was my "cheat" day and I had pizza with my family.

Today's menu:
Breakfast: 2 slices SWG bread, 2 eggs (made french toast), 1 slice turkey bacon, real maple syrup
Snack: hard-boiled egg, 1 slice bacon, 1 cup of carrots, 1 oz. of cheese
supper: 3 slices of combo pizza
snack: 10 grapes, 1 oz. cheese

I am down to 170, and that's encouraging. I had been toggling between 175-180. I am confident in my efforts and I realize that as I make simple changes I am creating new habits. It isn't my goal to lose the weight and then go back to eating the way I did before. It's going to take some time to really turn those habits around. I'm a little nervous about the family reunion next week. Not sure if I wanna just throw the whole day out and eat whatever I want, take my own food, eat allowable foods that are there, or eat things that I really like in moderation. I think the key is to decide before I go and stick with it. If I decide to jump off the wagon I'm sure I'll be so sick to my stomach that I won't ever want to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment